ITS TIME
A deafening thunder, a blinding lightning, a
striking blow to my head is what it took to awaken me to the reality of my
life. I am a very positive person always looking for the silver lining in all
the dark clouds. But little" did I realize that I have always been in my own lala
land looking only for the good in every situation and every human I came into
contact with. It took an earthquake to shake the ground beneath my feet and a storm
above my head to put some perspective into my dreamland. Life will never be the
same. Nobody will ever hold the same place in my heart. A heart that is now
shattered into a million tiny pieces with sharp edges that can pierce into any
soul that tries to hurt me or my loved ones.
Recently I have come to realize the depth of
the saying “Man proposes God disposes”. Everything is destined to happen for a
reason and every time we meet with a disaster we tend to get closer to
understanding the purpose of our existence. “This too shall pass” is easier
said than endured. Every human runs by the divine timing but makes plans
according to their schedules. Each time we fall we bounce back stronger but
each fall leaves a wound so deep that bouncing back becomes a burden.
I have come to realize the meaning of
surrendering to the universe. The
universe always had my back and yet again I am on my own to figure out a way to
live my life to the fullest amongst the turbulence to smile a mile amidst the
turmoil to dance in trance in the chaos. When life strikes such a blow the
first question that arises in our minds is “Why me”, Can’t I catch a break”,
and the reply we get is "this is the break", you just don’t know it yet.
Now I see with clarity that opportunities in life are the same for everyone it lies in a continuum ready to be plucked. Time is a man-made concept to make sense of Sunrise and sunset, to understand aging, to comprehend life and death but very few actually realize that the universe has no beginning or end. Every living being is a creation that was once waiting to be created and each of us have the capacity of creating our own universe. Think of time as a magical tree with different colored apples. I might reach out for a red apple and another might reach out for a green apple. What we pluck may not be what we were actually destined for, the universe always has something better planned for us. It just takes trust in yourself and the divine timing to take us to where we belong and whatever is best for us. Trees go into a state of shedding leaves once in a while for its roots to grow deep and stronger, animals go into hibernation once in a while to rest and rejuvenate similarly when life throws you into a state of stagnancy, trust that your best is just round the corner.
Age is a mere number again a man-made concept to make sense of the physical world. In the spiritual world every soul is on their own journey and every journey is unique. Spiritually, we are all part of an infinite process of growth and evolution. Everyone who comes into our life either comes to teach us a lesson or fulfil their destiny. Our job is to accept everyone as they are and allow them to figure out their purpose in this world. I trust the fruit of the pain I am enduring will lead me to my destiny to fulfil the purpose of my life, I believe in being the light than going in search of light, I know I am being tested and I will emerge stronger than before, I can hear the murmur of my spirit in the silence of solitude. It’s time for me to start trusting time. Can you?
Trust in God's timing Akka... I learnt that the HARD way.. you are the strongest woman I know, and can look up to as a role model always... much love, prayers and hugs.
ReplyDeleteHappy to see Your writeup. Yes, Soul's journey is different and I wish You find Your purpose and serve. Stay Blessed da
ReplyDeleteThank u kavi🙏
Delete