Lost & Found

At some point in our life we will all be ashamed of ourselves and at some other point we will all be proud of ourselves. In the journey between these two points we lose and find ourselves several times. This is the journey of life. I am sure all of us have experienced love. Love of a parent, love of a sibling, love of a friend, love of a partner & love of a child. Very few have mastered the art of loving themselves. When I pondered this thought I gained in-depth knowledge of what it means to love oneself and how it is done. If we have to love ourselves it means we are split into 2 pieces. The actual being that we are and the person we feel the need to be. If the actual me falls in love with the “me persona” then it means I don’t love the actual me. I want to be seen and heard by others as the “me persona” rather than the actual me. Which also means I am ashamed of the real me. Similarly if the real me is proud of myself then it means I have accepted the reality of my being and I understand that I don’t need self love for self acceptance but realisation that self acceptance is self love. Being a human makes it very difficult to travel in this world filled with manifestations of opinions rather than living in the essence of our true self. How many of us have the guts to agree we are wrong? How many of us make the effort to understand the other person’s point of view? How many of us listen to understand rather than listening to reply? How many of us stand up for what is right rather than standing up with the crowd to gain acceptance? How many of us accept ourselves? The only way to gain self acceptance is by releasing the shame and guilt from our past and by acknowledging how things have transpired. Our past limitations has taught us invaluable lessons that can help us become overcome them and become a better person. Let us use our pain to gain our greatest victory. Whatever we accept about ourselves cannot be used against us. For that we have to be willing to own our truth even if it makes others uncomfortable. The good and bad are all part of our story. We will never know who we can inspire by being our authentic self. It is normal to feel guilty because the person we once were isn’t who we are now. When we evolve we move out of alignment with certain people around us. Let us not beat ourselves on it. Let’s stand proud for who we are by honouring our growth amidst chaos and accepting our shortcomings and virtues equally. Once we realise our mistakes let us pledge to ourselves never to repeat it. Let us stop abandoning our own reality to be in the good books of others. Let us practice the art of living rather than just existing in a space created by our own minds to live a lie. I have found myself by losing the me that I had created in my subconscious self. I accept myself and forgive myself for whatever I have done in a state of unconscious presence. Are you ready to accept yourselves?

Comments

  1. Whatever we accept about ourselves cannot be used against us.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ When we evolve we move out of alignment with certain people around us. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Once we realise our mistakes let us pledge to ourselves never to repeat it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Nailed it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chemistry