THE DILEMMA
Is it? Is it not? Is it? Is it not? Is it?
I walked plucking each petal from the red rose in my hand,
allowing fate to decide my future, instead of understanding the importance of
each choice I make, each step I take in creating the world I want to live in.
Black or white, bicycle or by walk, pig tails or pony tail, knee
high or ankle high socks, eyeliner or kajal, ladies special or unisex, front
bench or back bench, friendly or bitchy, wedding or career, kids or career,
foreign or local, to be or not to be……each and every choice always had two
sides to it where I could let the red rose decide or I could make the decision and blame it on the red rose (which was easier).
Life always throws two options in our path “The right one and the
wrong one”. As I have learnt from my early childhood the right path
is always filled with thorns and stones & the wrong one a walk in the park.
But one wrong choice will lead you to another and yet another till we end up in
a labyrinth of wrong choices, creating a web in which we are both the
perpetrator and the victim.
Having reached an age where I can safely call myself mature ( I
hope so) I have started to rethink my choices, my decisions, my steps that led
me to my present. Felt proud about few matured ones that have made me who I am
and understood few immature ones that have put me where I am. In the course of
discovering myself I have also understood that I needed to burn some bridges to
keep myself and my family safe and build some walls to protect us from further
damage.
I have read that the journey between birth and death is called
life. In my journey I have seen, heard & realized the uniqueness that’s me
and others. People are not all good or all bad. Each and every one of us is an
embodiment representing our choices. If I choose the easier path I one up
myself towards cowardice, shame, fear and dissatisfaction as against choosing
the right path where I take a leap towards hope, faith, truth and satisfied
happiness.
I have understood that we are hurt the most when we realize our
part in the situation that we have put ourselves in, and when our worst fear materializes
right in front of us.
I now have the wisdom to apologize to anyone that I have knowingly
and/or unknowingly hurt in my journey towards discovering myself. I say with
determination that I forgive all those who hurt me and I say, thank you, with
gratitude to all those who love me for who I am and not for the wrong choices
that I made.
Wow, having said all these aloud I feel like a spiritual guru, hahahaha π, travelling towards moksha. Do you see a halo over my head? π I wonder if this is called the awakening. Is it or is it not?....
Semma end, haha , Yes it is dear.
ReplyDeleteMade me, Put meππThe clarity about people's nature, just pat self as it is true.Excellent and Keep Goingπ
Thank you soooo much dear friend
DeleteWoooow . That was such an eye opener ππ loved it !!!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear
DeleteOmg awesome oneeeee keep going ;)
ReplyDeleteThank u so much dear
ReplyDeleteSuperb , kudos to you for putting in words what is an eternal struggle for every being so well.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the encouragement
DeleteAptly said
ReplyDeleteThank you
Delete